Personal information provided to Catch the Fire Ministries Inc. (CTFM) and information collected through this website will not be disclosed to any third party outside CTFM unless one of the following applies:
- the individual has consented
- the individual would reasonably expect, or has been told, that information of that kind is usually passed to those individuals, bodies or agencies
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.
When an individual browses our website, our systems make a record of the individual’s visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- the individual’s server address
- the individual’s top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .org, .au, etc)
- country of origin
- day of week and time of day
- visit duration
- key search words, or phrases used
- the pages the individual accessed and documents downloaded
- the type of browser being used.
- the type of operating system being used
We do not identify users or their browsing activities except, in the event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the internet service provider’s server logs.
Individuals joining our membership, or email lists, will have their contact details stored on password protected databases offline. Staff members have access to our server and website’s backend system which is password protected. Our website server, hosted by our internet service provider, is also password protected.
Our website uses session cookies during a search query of the website and when an individual accesses various sections of this website. When an individual closes their browser the session cookie set by our website is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify an individual should they visit our website at a later date.