Is it time to be “Born Again” into God’s Kingdom?
…If you have read our website with interest and you are excited by what you have read and know in your heart a stirring toward this (a new life) walk in Christ…
…if you have been able to identify that you are in need of help and a savior to redeem you from sin. God’s grace can draw you through His Spirit, into a place where Jesus carries your sin and it is no longer yours (Romans 3:23-24)
…if you want to be clean, pure and holy before a God who loves you and accepts you as you are (1 John 1:5-9)
…it may be time to humble yourself and pray this prayer, which will commence your life being turned around, and enable you to start anew through the amazing grace and forgiveness of God through His son Jesus Christ…
Sinner’s Prayer – Recognizing the Need
The “Sinner’s Prayer” is a term that describes the words spoken by a person when he or she has recognized their sin and their need for a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. It goes something like this:
“Father God in heaven, I know that I have broken Your laws and my sins have separated me from You. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward You. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that Your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”
If you decided to repent of your sins and receive Christ today, welcome to God’s Kingdom family. Now, as a way to grow closer to Him, the Bible tells us to follow up on our commitment.
- Get baptized in water as commanded by Christ. (Mark 16:16)
- Tell someone else about your new faith in Christ.
- Spend time with God each day. It does not have to be a long period of time. Just develop the daily habit of praying to Him and reading His Word. Ask God to increase your faith and your understanding of the Bible. (Romans 10:17)
- Seek fellowship with other followers of Jesus. Develop a group of believing friends to answer your questions and support you.
- Find a local Christian church where you can worship the One True Living God in Spirit and Truth. (John 4:23-24)
If you accepted Jesus into your heart, we would love to hear from you & keep you in our prayers. Please Click Here to contact us.
May we suggest you get on board reading God’s Word every day: http://www.thewordfortoday.com.au/