It is with great joy that we bring you this exciting report of the amazing miracles that God did on the recent Catch The Fire Ministries trip to Israel as Pr Daniel, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit, led a team of around 75 people to the Holy Land.
Later this week, we will also give you an update of the amazing miracles of God on the Sri Lanka tour. So much happened on the tour that we will try our best to share it with you in point form.
1) On 22nd June the Malaysian Airlines flight left Melbourne airport carrying around 70 prayer warriors. Once the plane was up in the sky, there was an announcement on every TV screen on every seat, “Pr Daniel’s team pray for Australia”. Just then, all who were on tour started praying, while we knew that thousands more were praying on the ground right across our nation. It was so great to cover Australia in prayer!
2) After a 24 hour transit in Sri Lanka at a hotel on the beach, the team came to the airport to take the next flight to Jordan, but the flight was delayed by 90 minutes. Just then, the Lord spoke to Pr Daniel to call the team together at the International Terminal in the Sri Lanka airport and pray for Sri Lanka. Soon the whole team was on their knees worshipping and singing ‘He is Lord’. The presence of God was so great. Many at the airport were shocked to see us worship. Then Pr Daniel called out for anyone who wanted prayer to come forward. Just then, a Hindu man came out and gave his life to Jesus at the airport! Also another young woman of around 25, who was on tour, came up for prayer. She was mightily touched by God and healed instantly! She no longer needed any medication, which she had to take for her sickness.
3) Another young woman, who had come on the trip with her father, was not a believer in Jesus. In fact, she wanted to go back to Australia, as she did not expect the tour to be full on worship, praise and rejoicing. But glory to God, the presence of God showed up at the house of Mary, Martha & Lazarus in Israel, as Pr Daniel led worship and preached the Word. This young lady, with tears streaming down her cheeks, gave her life to Jesus! There was also a tremendous restoration with her father. At the end of the tour, this young lady did not want to leave the team. What a mighty God we serve!
4) The Sea of Galilee was amazing. As we took the boat ride, we started worshipping the Lord. Pr Daniel shared the Word, then everyone started dancing and prasing God. The joy of the Lord just absolutely filled the boat, as we sang, “Praise Him, praise Him, praise Him in the morning and praise Him at the noon time…” Then we stretched are hands to the north, south, east and west and prayed for the nations to rise up in Jesus Name!
5) On the Jordanian flight, Pr Daniel asked the whole team to stand up and pray over the Middle East. He had already received permission to do so. Everyone on the team stood up while the plane was flying, lifted their hands and sang “He is Lord”, then prayed for the Middle East. Many passengers were touched by the presence of God and gave their lives to Jesus!
6) On this flight, Pr Daniel was upgraded to business class, but gave his seat to one of the members on his team who was not feeling well. This resulted in him sitting next to a Muslim man. Glory to God, 45 min into the flight, after asking many questions, the Muslim man gave his life to Jesus!
7) At Cana in Galilee where Jesus performed his first miracle and manifested His glory to His disciples by turning water into wine at the wedding, many team members decided to renew their marriage vows! This was so awesome. Around 15 couples did so. We even had the wedding march played, and it was captured on video. Many of them were in tears.
8) At the River Jordan, Pr Daniel baptised around 50 people with the help of Pr Gordon, who was on the tour. This was great to see all dressed in white as they all looked like angels!
9) Right throughout the whole trip on the streets of Israel, the CTFM tour group in both buses just worshipped, praised, prayed and shared miraculous testimonies of God’s amazing goodness, faithfulness, provision, love and power! It was absolutely amazing.
10) Praise God for the tremendous unity in the team. Even though people came from all across Australia, the Lord really bonded our hearts together in prayer and unity. Everyone who came on the tour, went back with a great joy, passion and a deep desire to serve the Lord!
11) As we did in 2010, we were once again at the same spot facing the Eastern Gate around the walls of Jerusalem. We once again lifted our hands facing the Eastern Gate, interceded for Jerusalem and prayerfully welcomed the return of Jesus as reigning King of kings and LORD of lords!
12) We thank God that when someone needed help, others stepped to pray and help each other out. There was a tremendous team spirit, right through out the whole trip. So much so, it was very sad when we had to say goodbye. Every one was so blessed. People were amazed at the quality of the tour, food, accommodation, etc.
13) We entered the Upper Room where the Holy Spirit first fell on the disciples. There were many people in there, but it was quite. We worshipped the Lord and then Pr Daniel spoke on the importance of speaking in tongues and then prayed for people for the infilling of the Holy Spirit. Glory to God 12 people who went on the tour prayed in tongues for the very first time in their life right in the Upper Room!
14) It was so great to enter the place where Jesus taught His disciples to pray. We all joined together and prayed the ‘Lord’s Prayer’. Reading the bible will no longer be the same for all of us, as we will remember every single place we visited. Oh glory to God!
15) At the Garden Tomb, the place where the body of Jesus was kept, on the big rock we saw the writing, “He is risen”! Then we sang ‘Oh, the blood of Jesus’ and took communion. It was such a great moment.
Pr Daniel stated, “I am so glad that I was able to lead this tour, along with my whole family. All on tour received more than what they expected. We as a family were tremendousley blessed. I am sure everyone who went on the tour would say the same. We thank God for Israel. Please pray for the Salvation of the Jews, Muslims and Christians who are living there. We have all come back with a greater love for the people in the Middle East and definitely a greater appreciation for our nation Australia. I want to thank all who went on tour for being such a great team. You guys are just fantastic. We love you all very much!”
Do not miss this Sunday 29th July 9:30am & 6:30pm worship services at CTFM at 23 Melverton Dr in Hallam as many who went on the CTFM trip to Israel will be sharing their exciting testimonies. Pr Daniel will be preaching the prophetic Word of God in the miracle working power of the Holy Spirit and praying for people.
Rising Up Australia and the Nations as His Kingdom Comes,
Pr Geraldine Roelink