Rise Up Australia Party (Keep Australia Australian) Your Voice to Protect our Nation in Parliament / by Rev Dr Daniel Nalliah57 Comments Published June 19th, 2011 in A Call To Action, Abortion, Australia, Christian Church Issues, Courage, Education, Elections, Family, Freedom of Religion, Islam, Multiculturalism, Politics, Prayer, Revival, Rise Up Australia, Vilification Laws, World News
It is with great joy and excitement that we announce the formation of a new political party, RISE UP AUSTRALIA PARTY (Keep Australia Australian) a party for all people who embrace Australia as home. This Party is totally committed to protecting the Australian way of life and our Judeo-Christian Heritage upon which Australia was founded.
Please take some time to read this whole email andÂ if you agree with what we stand for, we would greatly appreciate your feedback and support in any way possible.
Could you also please forward this articleÂ to everyone you know. Rise Up Australia Party is for all people who call Australia home.
As Chairman of Rise Up Australia Party I assure you that we on the Board of Directors are totally committed to the protecting of Australia from Multiculturalism. We have all seen the negative effects of Multiculturalism in Europe. Recently the leaders of Germany and the UK have stated clearly that Multiculturalism has failed. Rather than uniting the country under one flag, it has had the completely opposite effect. Multiculturalism has actually divided their nations, and has let people build ethnic enclaves within their countries.
The Rise Up Australia Party Board of Directors comprises of Medical Doctors, Housewives, Businessmen, Businesswomen, Christian Ministers and others with more than 20 years of experience in the Political arena. This great bunch of people who love Australia, have been working behind the scenes for the past several months to set up the Party, ready to start operations in June 2011.
Ever since I called Australia home I have watched carefully how the left-wing secular movements in Australia have been pushing their agendas through the parliamentary system and taking Australia away from its Judeo-Christian foundations. These foundations are what have made Australia such a great democracy in which to live. If we remove those foundations, we might surely follow the path of Europe. We might see the introduction of Islamic Sharia law, which is not at all compatible with democracy, freedom and the Australian way of life.
Following are some of the aims we as a Party would like to achieve in the next 10-20 years.
1. Protect freedom of speech.
2. Establish full employment and fair wages; support/re-establish manufacturing industries in Australia.
3. Reduce the cost of living by limiting the size of government and limiting the levels of taxation, with the least possible intrusion of governments into the lives of individuals and businesses.
4. Reaffirm our Constitutional right to freedom of religion.
5. Recognise and affirm our Judeo-Christian heritage.
6. No religion or religious practices are to be forced upon another person.
7. Faith-based schools are to have the right to employ people of their choice.
8. Schools to have faith-based chaplains.
9. School curriculums to include the teaching of the history of Western civilization and our Judeo-Christian heritage.
10. Improve discipline in our schools.
11. Protect the traditional family unit – father, mother, and children.
12. Parents have the right to discipline their children, within sensible historical, non-abusive guidelines.
13. Protect children from homosexuality as it creates health problems. Promote childrenâ€™s rights â€“ children have the right to have both male and female role models as parents (father and mother).
14.Â We wish to make abortion history by providing those social conditions that support women in their lives to become fulfilled and not being forced into situations where they feel there is no option but to have an abortion.
15. Protect Australia from multiculturalism. People who live in Australia should become Australian â€“ we are multi-ethnic, not multi-cultural. We do not advocate homogenising – immigrants are free to celebrate their own backgrounds, but must respect the Australian culture. We are opposed to a dual legal system, i.e. we oppose introduction of Sharia law in Australia. We will educate people about the implications of radical Islamic teaching. We advocate no Centrelink benefits for polygamists.
16. All boats trying to enter Australian waters by illegal means should be stopped to preserve the lives put at risk by people smugglers.
17. Protect the environment, as God gave it to mankind to look after.
18. We support the right for Israel to exist with Jerusalem as its undivided capital.Â
19. All elected Members of Parliament for RUA Party are encouraged to donate a percentage of their salary to the poor and the needy.
20. While we recognise the Aboriginal people as the first people of Australia, we encourage them to accept our Governmentâ€™s apology and invite them to issue a statement of thanks for the good that the British heritage has brought to our nation.
I believe most people know that we wonâ€™t run away from a fight, as we carried a major national court case for 5 years, which was brought against us by the Islamic Council of Victoria, and we saw a great victory for Freedom of Speech & Freedom of Religion in 2007. We are ready for a 20 year fight to take back Australia and keep it Australian.
Yes, my dear friends, it is time for us to stand up for our country right now. If we do not protect our Australian culture now while we still can, there will be nothing left of it for our grandchildren. Letâ€™s be proud and patriotic about our nation of Australia.
Rise Up Australia Party is currently looking to recruit 500+ members ASAP to register the party with the Australian electoral commission and contest the next federal election. We would love to see you join the party. Please also indicate your interest to stand as a candidate and make a difference.
There is a special 50% discount on membership fees until 31st July 2011.
We cannot and must not let the extreme left parties, such as the Greens, control the balance of power. When elected, we assure you to fulfil the promises to the electorate and the nation to the best of our ability. As a Minister of the Gospel, I am first accountable to God, then to man. I believe and pray that this will keep me honest and truthful in the sight of God and man.
Click the following link to download the application form to become a member.
You can send your donations and mail to the following:
â€˜Rise Up Australia Ltdâ€™ P O Box 7032 Dandenong Vic 3175.
Direct debit ANZ Bank BSB 013-289 Account no. 2764 19718
You may visit the Rise Up Australia Politcal Party Website at http://riseupaustraliaparty.com/Â for more information including a 10 minute video.
May God Bless our nation Australia,
Rev Dr Daniel Nalliah
Chairman â€“ Rise Up Australia Party (Keep Australia Australian)